For me as a business owner, building and maintaining a good relationship with my couples is paramount. Therefore most of my recent couples come through word of mouth.
By UK law, there are various ways that legally binding contracts can be set down. Email agreements for the exchange of services are considered legally binding contracts. As long as an offer and acceptance are made or implied then it will make the contract valid.
By UK law, the entire copyright in the photographs is retained by the photographer at all times throughout the world. Copyright rules mean that photos can only be used with the permission of the person who created them. Nevertheless, it won’t limit my clients in the usage of the pictures. My couples are allowed to copy, print and publish the pictures for personal use without any restrictions (not associated with any business or brand).
It is crucial for me to showcase in my portfolio as much as possible of my work from each wedding to reassure my future clients that they are choosing the right person who will be able to meet their expectations. By choosing my service you agree that some of your pictures may be used by PhotoAlbert for online or offline marketing and publications, photography competitions, on my website and in social media or in any third party publications to promote my business. Nevertheless, I understand you may have privacy concerns. Please contact me if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
In case you may require full anonymity, an additional 30% of the total amount will be charged.
Nevertheless, for me as a business owner, building and maintaining a good relationship with my couples is paramount and would be more than happy to discuss it further to propose alternative options.
– All the prices include VAT;
– Price includes all expenses;
– The whole commission is divided into two installments:
* 50% of the whole amount (Deposit) will secure the booking.
* 50% (outstanding payment) due three days after your wedding and before editing commenced;
– Cash or bank transfers are accepted;
– To secure the date agreed amount of deposit has to be paid;
– The Deposit is non-refundable;
– The price includes 5% discount for positive feedback placed on the following websites: FB, Google, and Bridebook;
BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY
– Pre-wedding meeting in my office in Egham. It is a great way for us to get to know each other;
– You will be given access to a dedicated Pinterest board for pinning our favorite wedding photos. It will help me tailor my style to your needs.
– I will contact you around a week before your wedding day regarding the schedule of the day, list of group photos and additional info.
ON THE DAY:
– Photography provided by myself
– I am available for the whole day on your day and could travel between different places to cover all requested events during the day.
– In case of the service longer than 5 hours one hot meal and non-alcoholic drinks should be provided – just to keep me running 🙂
– Unless it is stated in the contract, each additional hour will be charged at £90
– I guarantee between 40 a 60 pictures per hour, however, there is no upper limit. This means you will receive every image that is good enough. These are photos of your wedding so it is only right that you should have them;
– Password protected online private gallery for proofing images (the gallery will be available till the pictures are approved);
– Pen Drive with the photos taken during the day in high resolution;
– Stylish Pen drive cover;
– Digital adjustments including white balance, contrast, saturation corrections, and cropping;
– Originals of your chosen pictures shared with chosen guests via Dropbox; (on request)
– The pictures for proofing should be available within 4-6 weeks (depends on the time of the year as summers are busier than winter) from the day when the final payment has been cleared into my account. The client will be deemed to be satisfied with the pictures if no notification has been received within 1 week from the moment pictures where published in the proofing gallery.
– The Pen drive should be posted within 2-3 working days since the pictures were proofed.
– Additional charges may apply, in case the product wasn’t delivered due to provided invalid postal address.
– The style, colors or type of pictures varies as it depends on many factors, as light conditions, the type of venue, human factor, various photographic equipment used and many more. Nevertheless, I always try to use the best possible technique according to existing conditions.
– PhotoAlbert will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, poor lighting, interference from guests, etc.
– Various types of light may be used during the event to maintain good quality through all the pictures.
– PhotoAlbert will not be responsible for coverage loss due to access restrictions.
– Creative aspects such as shooting and editing style are at the discretion of PhotoAlbert.
– Pinterest board is created in purpose to give me an idea of pictures my couples like and I will try to match their preferences but there is no guarantee of the same output.
– My clients are entitled to one correction in case if there something wrong is spotted in particular pictures. This editing doesn’t include more advanced retouching, as removing elements from the picture, selections, cloning, changing the features of the subject, etc. which could be subject to an additional fee ( depends on time requested on a particular task)
– PhotoAlbert doesn’t take any responsibility for the quality of the pictures printed in albums by other labs than recommended. Please note that sending your prints to a no-pro lab may leave you with inconsistent results and bad quality of the final product. Therefore PhotoAlbert uses only a trusted professional lab that guarantees the quality of the work.
– PhotoAlbert will be an exclusive professional photographer on the day.
– In case of a highly unlikely event I can’t attend the event for any reasonable cause, e.g. accident or ill health, another photographer will be sent to cover the event. The editing will be done by myself to maintain the quality and consistency of my work. The photographer shooting during my absence will be an experienced and trusted photographer who works with PhotoAlbert on a regular basis. He/she will try to maintain the quality of his/her work as coherent with PhotoAlbert style as possible. The associate will perform best to his/her knowledge, to achieve desired by customer results.
– In the unlikely occurrence that any of the events have to be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of PhotoAlbert (eg. pandemic, natural disaster, etc), PhotoAlbert cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the client. Absolutely no refunds will be given under any circumstances and PhotoAlbert shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, cost, loss or damage suffered by clients. In such a situation there are options to ensure clients keep all fees paid to the date below:
a) Reschedule to another date open on PhotoAlbert calendar (within one year of the original date). Clients may apply everything they have already paid to the new date and a new contract reflecting that will be issued.
b) Reschedule to another date not open on PhotoAlbert calendar, but with PhotoAlbert associate (subject to availability). Additional fees to cover associate attendance will apply.
If PhotoAlbert will not be available for the new date, and not able to rebook the original date, clients will forfeit everything paid to date.
– Postponement is when a new date is given and confirmed, and fees may be payable as coverage of losses suffered by PhotoAlbert.
– There is an option for the second photographer for an additional fee.
– Photo albums are optional and you will be able to add them to your package anytime.
– Any liability on the part of PhotoAlbert will be limited to the sum paid.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
– The website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that PhotoAlbert is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.